What is my CERATOUCH floor made of?
All our CERATOUCH floors are 8 mm thick and composed of 7 distinct layers:
- CERAGUARD layer: A protective, thermoplastic, scratch and impact-resistant top layer
- Design layer: Indistinguishable from real ceramic tiles
- Stability layer: For added dimensional stability
- Multiple fiberglass layers: The most sustainable solution
- Mineral core layer: Can resist temerature fluctations
- Another stability layer: For added dimensional stability
- Attached cork underlayment: The most sustainable solution
How do I install my CERATOUCH floor?
Our floors are designed for simplicity. Thanks to the integrated click system, you can install COREtec® on any surface without glue, nails or additional subflooring. There’s no need for sanding, polishing, sealing or varnishing. Plus, our floors don’t require acclimatisation or a post-installation waiting period, so you can install and start living on your new floor the same day.
Watch our step-by-step tutorial video or view our CERATOUCH installation guide for detailed instructions.