What is my XL-END floor made of?
All our XL-END floors are 15 mm thick and composed of 6 distinct layers:
- High-quality wear layer: Three extra thick (0.80 mm in total) performance wear layers for best class wear resistance
- Design Layer: Indistinguishable from real wood
- Comfort Layer: Warm & quiet underfoot
- Stability Layer: For added dimensional stability
- Sound Core®: core with excellent sound reduction
- Attached cork underlayment: The most sustainable solution
How do I install my XL-END floor?
Our floors are designed for simplicity. Thanks to the integrated click system, you can install COREtec® on any surface without glue, nails or additional subflooring. There’s no need for sanding, polishing, sealing or varnishing. Plus, our floors don’t require acclimatisation or a post-installation waiting period, so you can install and start living on your new floor the same day.
Watch our step-by-step tutorial video or view our XL-END installation guide for detailed instructions.